Participating start-ups of the start-up session of the Global Food Summit. In January the jury will decide which companies will present their pitch decks and an audience award will be given to the winner. Extended: You can still recommend your favorite start-up! Application Deadline for all nominated start-ups is the 15 January 2019.
MINT Engineering GmbHWebsite
skipping Rocks LabWebsite
Start-up on StageYou support an innovative start-up working on a disruptive idea along the food chain? You want us to know about them and recommend to invite them to pitch at the Global Food Summit 2019 in Munich’s “Residenz” castle. Well, this is the place to be. Recommendations welcome from Venture Capital Holders, Business Angels or Industry experts, send us name and address, we will contact them and ask for details.
We are looking for disruptive ideas in the areas of:
- Smart Urban Farming
- Circular Systems
- Plant/Animal Data Analytics
- New Farm to Consumer Marketplaces
Please recommend to us:
- Convincing teams with exceptional ideas and pitch-loving entrepreneurs
- Disruptive and sustainable approach contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals
- Traction: Existing and growing demand for product. Startup has raised seed/Series A funds
How is the process of participation?
Applications to pitch are by invitation-only. Invitations are based on the recommendation by a Venture Capital Holder, an Business Angel, an industry expert.
Selected start-ups will receive an invitation to apply for the pitch competition and:
- Extended: Apply until 15 January 2019
- Get nominated until the end of January 2019
- Present your product or service at Global Food Summit on 20 March 2019
What are the benefits?
- 3 minute pitch + 3 minute Q&A to an audience of industry leaders, media, politics, and world-class scientists
- Dedicated display space to showcase your product or service
- Be in the running to win the Global Food Summit People’s Choice Award (Live voting at conference)
- Attend Dinner with top executives, politics and media
Recommend a Start up